Monday 7 December 2009

The winner takes it all!




Thank you all for participating, I´m happy to have found so many new nice blogs to visit! See you around:)
............

The winners of a desk calendar 2010 + a cuttingboard/ potholder are Marie-Louise Sundqvist and Artsyville.
The winners of a colour a month daily planner in 12 notebooks  +cuttingboard/potholder are Fingerspitzengefühl and Asphalt and Air
Congratulation girls!
All you have to do now is choose which cuttingboard/potholder you would like to have by going to www.ceciliapettersson.blogspot.com, then email me your wish and address at cissi.pettersson(at)gmail.com and hopefully I´ll get there before Santa does!
........


TONIGHT I WILL OPEN A SHOP

11 comments:

la ninja said...

congrats to all the winners.

it is not every day one writes "tonight I will open a shop", right? looking forward to it. congrats to you too. hooray.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners!
Looking forward to seeing your shop, Cissy!

uhlala said...

ohhh im so jealous!
and big YAAAAY for the shop :))

marie-louise said...

Lyckliga, lyckliga jag!
Nu blev jag suuuuuuuuuuuper glad!

Ibland har man tur...

TACK!

Nu ska jag kolla...

sandra said...

jipppiiiii grattis till alla! congratulations all!

Lotte said...

Supernice...hugs to the Happy winners :)...
I find my potholder tonight and mail you Cissi...sorry I´ve been a bit out of order...hihi...
Cool with the shopthing...a good idea :=D

Schanett said...

oooh...
;-(
;-)
I missed your competition...
I was too occupied printing my calendar...

CONGRATULATION TO ALL THE WINNERS!!

johanna said...

hurra och tusen tack, nu ska jag bara välja motiv...

chao said...

ooooooh~~too bad. but congrats to the winners

asphalt and air said...

oh! so nice that i have won.
that makes me very happy!
now i'm off to visit your new shop!
congrats.

; said...

Grattis och congrats till de lyckliga vinnarna!!! synd att jag inte vann men sånt får man ta:)