Monday 7 December 2009

My shop


Now it´s open: MY SHOP!
----------
Todays christmas tip is two girls from my hometown Gothenburg, both with bigcartel shops:
Sandra Juto is a talanted illustrator and I love her wrist worms. I can´t believe how fast she can crochet, i´ve actually seen her in action! Her collaboration poster "numbers" is fantastic and would look good on every wall!
--------

Lady number two is Elisabeth Dunker. I just love the way Elisabeth works with colors, both in her photos, illustrations and styling jobs. I would love to borrow her eye when I use my camera! 
Elisabeth has stuff at Envelop aswell as in her own shop, Fine little shop. And shes also a part of Studio Violet!

10 comments:

Fine Little Day said...

Å puss på dig Cissi :)! Din shop ser super ut, den kommer bli succé I know it.

uhlala said...

congratulations on your shop :)
and good luck!

Ashlee said...

Congratulations on your shop - how exciting!!!

I love to visit both Sandra and Elisabeth's blogs - they are both so inspiring, there must be something in the air over there in Gothenburg!!

Kylie said...

Congratulations Cecilia! It looks wonderful and I'm sure it's going to be a fabulous success :) K

Evie said...

congratulation on opening the shop! so exciting!!

nathalie et cetera said...

congratulations on your new shop. it looks fantastic. I always wondered how fast Sandra was able to crochet. Thanks for the scoop :)

; said...

grattis och lycka till!!

Alexandra Hedberg said...

ser jättefint ut! hoppas många blir sugna nu till julen

Veja cecilia said...

tack elisabeth, å tack för länken!
uhlala: thank you and thank you for taking part in my giveaway:)
chapter 9: The air is kind of moisty and rainy most of the time, but still very creative!
Kylie: thanks! we´ll see about the success...
Evie: thank you:)
nathalie: shes very fast!
Maria: tackar!
Alexandra. ja hoppas kan man ju! tack för länken:)

Brit said...

Congrats! :) The shop looks good!