Tuesday 8 December 2009

Vardag / everyday


Todays tip is Emma and Malenas webshop. I was in their "fysical" shop today (here in Gothenburg) and gave myself this bug brooch. They have so many nice things and I think I´ll go back and buy many of my christmasgifts there:) (Don´t know if it´s possible to order from abroad though, but atleast Elisabeth has this brooch in her shop!)
----------
Second tip for today is Thereza Rowes "Tiny red shop" and also her very nice things over at envelop. I like here use of really clear colors and her storytelling illustrations.

5 comments:

uhlala said...

ive been in love with thereza's work for quite some time now, fantastic :)

nathalie et cetera said...

love the brooch and the cute little person holding it.

Veja cecilia said...

Uhlala: yes, her work is aboslutley great!
Nathalie et cetera:
Ype, that little cute person is lovley! Especially with all that spagetti around his mouth:)

●• Thereza said...

aww thanks for the links and nice words Cissi :)
love your everyday pictures. are the little ones twins?

Veja cecilia said...

thereza: yep, the kids are twins!