Thursday 11 November 2010

Done!

Finally done. I decided to keep the blue swan after all. It took me more than one day extra to get it ready, just because I couldn´t make the decisions that was needed fast enough. Lately I have been drawing to little and I feel kind of insecure of my ability. December will be a dawing month for me, thats for sure. Novemeber is already to filled with other things that it´s impossible to get the time. But I will sketch for my public comission work next week and I´m so loking forward to that!
When I should pack the drawing it didn´t fit the package that I had bought. I had to almost squeeze it into it. Ran to the postoffice just before it closed and they promised that it will leave gothenburg today. With my bad luck it will be totally unscannable when it reaches the scanning center tomorrow. If it reaches the scanning center that is.

6 comments:

Fine Little Day said...

Vad tjusigt det blev!

Chantal said...

Your work always amazes me. It's so unique and beautiful.

Lidia said...

Underbart!!!

Line Katrin Moe said...

Great work! I think it was a good desition to bring along the blue swan. It gives a good balance together with the blue lines. Have a nice weekend!

Alexandra Hedberg said...

ser finfint ut. Jag hoppas det kom fram idag ... i scannbart skick!

marie-louise said...

Läckert!