Wednesday, 21 October 2009
I´m in the "sharingmood". Going through old stuff and scanning them again after the computer crash. Images above is the portfolio that I applied to the master degree program with, 4 years ago. If I compare this portfolio to the one I made for the bachelor degree and with the work I´m doing now, it´s very different. This one has alot of "design" in it. I worked alot with project that where based on concepts, that had strong ideas behind the designs.
Nowadays I work with decoration and I love it!
1. portfolios backside
2. This project is about an movement we (me and 4 friends) where working with to provide people with design history. We held lectures and I also wrote an essay.
3. Graphic profile project for the university.
4. Projects about sustainability. I did alot of crafting in plastic. More here and here.
5. Working with communication. Pernilla and I made a project about hiding your face. How it´s sometimes ok (for doctors, in sports etc) and other times not. On the left side it´s a project about communications within a family. I made some scetches of bedding that had one patterned side (two bunnies going at it) and one colored. My idea was that If someone in the relationship didn´t feel up to it they could just turn the colored side up and vice versa.
6. Drawing: different illustrations.
7. patterns that communicate. This is a patterns that I made based on the TV´s test image.
8+9. Bachelor degree project. See more here.
well, that was that!