Thursday 9 June 2011

White is a colour!

Right now I´m trying to focus on "white is a colour" when I´m drawing. As you can see in the old drawing above my intentions are to work with white as a colour but at the end the paper is filled and there is no space to breathe. What I really mean is that I have a problem to STOP. Treating the paper as a colour is one of the methods I will be test to be able to stop at a point where the drawing still is interesting instead of overdone. I will also use my scanner, draw small pieces and then put things togather in photoshop. And then there is the scale issue. I usually draw everything in the same scale. Now I´m working on different sizes of paper and with different pens, just to prevent to end up with everything in the same scale. 
I will show you tomorrow, the ligts was so bad so the photos are to dark to post.
So: white is a colour, white is a colour.

3 comments:

Macarena Gómez said...

Fantastic, I have fallen in love!

Veja cecilia said...

thank you for yur very sweet comment:)

Lotte said...

I have the same white spot problem...Moremoremore...
Really have to stop myself...haha...or at least try to...:)