Sunday 12 June 2011

Weekend is over.

Weekend is over again. Even though it was nice weather outside today we decided to stay in, just drawing and playing. Sometimes the sun takes my strenght and I´m not much of a sunchaser. Right now I have alot of things to draw and I am happy that I´m starting to find the expression I am looking for. So looking forward to go to the tudio tomorrow afternoon.
Next week I will teach a summerclass for teenagers, it´s about drawing and illustration. First lesson will be to draw animals and work with their caracter. It´s been many years since I teached kids, it will be intereting to see the diffrence from my ordinary classes.

1 comment:

when skies are grey said...

SO neat to see your kids growing up, they are too cute. Good luck with your class. Teenagers, ah!