Tuesday 17 March 2009

Tagged!

I was tagged by Maria!

The rules are:1. Respond and rework. Answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention; add a question of your own.
2. Tag eight other un-tagged people.

What is your current obsession?
I´m boring, I have to say drawing!
What are you wearing right now?
My warm and cosy robe.
Do you nap a lot?
Never ever time for naps:(
Who was the last person you hugged?
My son when we said goodnight.
If you were a tree, what tree would you be?
A magnolia tree. It´s just so nice when it´s filled with flowers in the beginning of the spring, a sweet taste of summer.
What’s for dinner?
There was meatballs in tomatosause with pasta and a nice sallad that the kids made with their aunt, that had dinner with us.
What was the last thing you bought?
Some stamps for a letter that I sent to an old and dear friend today. She just had her second child so I sent her a myrkott baby t-shirt and a hat. I miss her so much:(
What are you listening to right now?
The telly is on in the background. It´s "bygglov", I like their interior designer, Mija Kinning, shes talanted!
What is your favourite weather?
SPRING. First warm sun. I can still remeber my childhood springs and the feeling of driving my bike on the streets, filled with sand from the winter. And changing into runningshoes instead of winter shoes, how light the feets felt. And my mother on the balcony catching the first sun, getting tanned.
What’s on your beside table?
A LOT of magazines. I´m addicted.
Say something to the person/s who tagged you.
Hello maria! Thanks for the tag:) I like reading your blog cause it somehow reminds me of the year I spent in Finland studying art. It´s also interesting to see you art and glimpses of your life!
If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be?
Actually it would be somewhere close to gothenburg. Perhaps on the countryside? I dream of living near to nature in a big house with a large kitchen and a big studio.
Favourite vacation spot?
My familys summerhouse. It´s a bit to dangerous to stay there with the kids cause it´s water around it, But I think it´s possible this year. I long so much for the silence there.
A book you're currently reading?
A book about food and all the ingredients that we don´t know that much about, and what they can do to your health. It´s called "den hemlige kocken".
What is your favourite tea flavour?
Roibos tea with orange.
What would you like to get rid of?
Alot of trash. Things that are broken, outgrown, ugly...
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
I´m so tired right now so I have to say the bed!
What did you want to become as a child?
A hairdresser!
Your favourite movie?
"Hedwig and the angry inch". It´s splendid!

I´m tagging: Pernilla, Tiny red, Aimee, Kimberley, Anne, Sara, Fnurr and Fruenswerk2.

8 comments:

●• Thereza said...

a very looooong one! will do it soon :)))))

●• Thereza said...

a hairdresser?!
hehehehe

aimee said...

there's nothing boring about drawing, especially your beautiful designs! i love your patterns.

thanks for the tag - i'll do my own 'interpretation' of it soon - i must warn you that i ALWAYS break the rules when i get tagged! :)

; said...

så kul att läsa! tack:) oj, jag visste inte att du har studerat ett år i finland! var någonstans? :)

Lotta Sultan said...

oh. mycket, mycket! snart, snart kommer jag nog kunna pöja igenom. skoj dock. att veta lite mer liksom...

Esti said...

some of your answers made me smile... I love magnolia trees and i also wanted to be a hairdresser!

Veja cecilia said...

Tiny red: yes, hairdresser:) Actully I enjoy cutting hair, even though I can´t imagine being a hairdresser today, cause drawing is so much more fun! Looking forward to reading about you:)
Aimee: Breaking rules is good, looking forward to see how you break them! I´m happy you like my patterns...
Maria: jag gick på nordiska konstskolan i Kokkola/karleby. det var nog 2001/2001. det var ett lärorikt år som präglat mig mycket. Utbildningen var verkligen speciell och otroligt bra. Det roliga är att när jag sökte dit visste jag inte att Kokkola är min pappas födelseort, snopet när han berättade det, jag har hur mycket släkt som helst i den trakten. det var roligt att få vara ett år i den stad där han bodde tills han var 8 och spännande med Finland. helsingfors är ju helt underbart:)
Fnurr: ja det blir spännande att få veta lite mer om dig!
Esti: I think alot of girls dream about being a hairdresser. the Magnolia came into my life when i moved to Gothenburg, In värmland (where I come from) we don´t have them, I think it´s to cold there, or something.

Alexandra Hedberg said...

shit - den blir ju alltså bara längre och längre taggen. Den vill jag INTE bli taggad med!

Vad kul att se hur dina mönster utvecklas!