Friday 30 January 2009

Happy weekend!

This evening me and the kids had fun with these cut outs that I bought at Tate.
....................................................................................

Today at school it was a open house. Alot of people going around, looking and asking. I continued my pixel journey as good as it was possible. It´s fun, but takes alot of time, and concentration!
I´m working with frames and what will be insed the frames.
Have a great weekend! I will, my brother will visit us:)

7 comments:

Fifikoussout said...

woa !! the colour drawing is soo cool !!

Veja cecilia said...

thank you! I´m not so sure about it yet, but I must say it´s interesting to draw the small pixels:)

Esti said...

Those cutouts are great!! A kid's dream...
:)

Lotte said...

WOW that pixelthing looks great...takes time...yes...But good idea...And great frames too :)

●• Thereza said...

all looking great! love the pixels drawing too :))

Veja cecilia said...

Esti: or a mothers...
Fruenswerk and Tiny red: It´s always fun to try something new. And I love the rush and the happiness when investigating new things. This is new and fun for me:)

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to see this pixel idea as it progresses, so interesting and of course, pretty :)