Sunday 5 October 2008

Weekend

This little fellow, Chester, is a bear from Acne JR. I don´t know if I like him or not, is he for kids or grown up kids? I think a bear needs to be soft, on the other hand, he looks kind of classy! The kind of toy that the parents give to their kid to put on the shelf. There is something interesting with this development of grown-up-toys...

---------------------------------------
It´s like I know what I want to do, in my head, but on the paper it´s crap. (sorry for the unsharp photo, the light was gone.)

3 comments:

mieke willems said...

understand what you're saying about the bears, but somehow they do look nice!

Anonymous said...

I like the drawing.

Alexandra Hedberg said...

ja, de är fina "vuxendockorna". Barbapappa har på sätt och vis också blivit för sentimentala vuxna nu.


..fint med grått och svart i teckningen!