Sunday 28 March 2010

Changes

The kids built a boat this morning, inspired of yesterdays movie.
---------
5 years ago I covered these doors with pages from a comic book. First Johan picked out a comic that where in two copies and then I put it on the doors so that we actually could read it. Now V is taking over the cabinets and she wants them bubblegum pink. So now I have to get rid of my own hard work... worst part is that I made a thoruogh job and glued alot and then I painted the surface to make it really strong. To last a lifetime I thought...well, Life changes!

3 comments:

kristina - no penny for them said...

you all seem to have tons of ideas, creativity must be running in the family... :)

good luck with the bubblegum-pink project! (very cool idea to have wallpapered the wardrobe with cartoons!)

Veja cecilia said...

I do hope creativity is running in this family, it would be nice to share the interest with the kids as they grow:)

when skies are grey said...

Ugh, what a project.
I hope it is over by now and your sweet girl has her pink :)