Saturday 26 July 2008

Fleamarket finds 2

In Värmland I found some more Snoopy dolls. The first two I bought in Berlin a cuple of years ago, and it sure wasn´t my intention to start a collection. But when they keep finding me at the fleamarkets I visit it´s hard to resist... But the thing is I don´t even know that much about snoopy.
The babuschkas I just love, and so does the children. In Värmland I found two new ones. I also found a really nice bed for Veras doll, but I have to fix a mattress and "pimp" it a little bit, then I´ll show you.
Oh, by the way, if you havn´t noticed: MY ENGLISH SUCKS.

4 comments:

Kitt said...

Um, no, your English is most excellent. Please do not ask me to demonstrate my Swedish skills. I haven't any.

Cute Snoopies!

Veja cecilia said...

You are way tooooo nice Kitt!

Anonymous said...

I love fleamarkets, I can walk around in hours! I think the babuschkas is hard to find at fleamarkets in denmark..

; said...

fina fynd och fin bokhylla!
jag äger inte en enda babuschka, men har alltid gillat dom. borde gå på jakt efter en:)